- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Eureka Springs Historical Museum
- 20 min walk
- Eureka Springs District Court
- 2 min drive
- Ozark Mountain Hoe-Down Music Theater
- 7 min drive
- Springdale, AR (SPZ-Springdale Municipal)
- 56 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Econo Lodge is located in Eureka Springs. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Beaver Lake and Table Rock Lake, while Eureka Springs Historical Museum and Eureka Springs City Auditorium are cultural highlights. Eureka Springs & North Arkansas Railway and Quigley's Castle are also worth visiting.
- Eureka Springs Historical Museum - 20 min walk
- Eureka Springs District Court - 2 min drive
- Gazebo Books - 3 min drive
- Intrigue Theater - 3 min drive
- Ozark Mountain Hoe-Down Music Theater - 7 min drive
- Fayetteville, AR (XNA-Northwest Arkansas Regional) - 72 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
Sad to report...
Smelled like smoke. No breakfast during breakfast hours (other than a few yogurts and 2 hard boiled eggs in cracked shells )... No one at desk to tell! Seriously no milk, no batter for waffles, not even a pitcher of water! Thin bedding. Double what I usually pay for a room like this. :/