- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Eureka Springs Historical Museum
- 12 min walk
- Eureka Springs District Court
- 14 min walk
- Intrigue Theater
- 3 min drive
- Springdale, AR (SPZ-Springdale Municipal)
- 58 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center, Brydan Suites is in Eureka Springs's Eureka Springs Historic District neighborhood, an area with good shopping. Eureka Springs Historical Museum and Eureka Springs City Auditorium are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Eureka Springs & North Arkansas Railway and Quigley's Castle. Turpentine Creek Wildlife Refuge and Promised Land Zoo are also worth visiting.
- Eureka Springs Historical Museum - 12 min walk
- Eureka Springs District Court - 14 min walk
- Gazebo Books - 17 min walk
- Frog Fantasies Museum - 17 min walk
- Intrigue Theater - 3 min drive
- Fayetteville, AR (XNA-Northwest Arkansas Regional) - 72 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
The only good thing about the property was that it was clean. When I opened the door, I saw several along tears in the carpet which was rolling and worn out. The mattress was wore out. There was also water damage in the ceiling. The price was too high for this dump also.