- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Eureka Springs District Court
- 10 min walk
- Intrigue Theater
- 10 min walk
- Eureka Springs Historical Museum
- 12 min walk
- Rogers, AR (ROG-Rogers Municipal-Carter Field)
- 41 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Eureka Springs's Eureka Springs Historic District neighborhood, Best Western Inn of the Ozarks is in the historical district and connected to the convention center. Pivot Rock and Natural Bridge and Starkey Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Beaver Lake and Table Rock Lake. Traveling with kids? Consider Eureka Springs & North Arkansas Railway and Quigley's Castle.
- Eureka Springs District Court - 10 min walk
- Intrigue Theater - 10 min walk
- Eureka Springs Historical Museum - 12 min walk
- Gazebo Books - 16 min walk
- Frog Fantasies Museum - 18 min walk
- Harrison, AR (HRO-Boone County Regional) - 53 min drive
- Myrtie Maes – Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Best Western Inn of the Ozarks
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Cleanliness
I have stayed at this hotel multiple times before, at various times throughout the year and have always had a great experience. This time there were bugs (lady bugs) in our room and when I informed front desk they responded along the line of "well when it warms up they all of a sudden appear." I understand the weather is crazy but you could have atleast apologized for the bugs or something in place of giving an excuse.