- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Ocean World
- 6 min walk
- Beachfront Park
- 8 min walk
- Del Norte County Historical Society
- 9 min walk
- Crescent City, CA (CEC-Jack McNamara Field)
- 7 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Crescent City, PACIFIC INN is near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Redwood National and State Parks and Jedediah Smith Redwoods State Park.
- Ocean World - 6 min walk
- Beachfront Park - 8 min walk
- Del Norte County Historical Society - 9 min walk
- Crescent City Harbor - 20 min walk
- B Street Pier - 3 min drive
- Crescent City, CA (CEC-Jack McNamara Field) - 7 min drive
About this property
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities
I feel extremely bad because when I went to check in the lady was woken up by a ring alarm and she sounded so irritated with me, the day I did finally check in the lady who checked me in the first time was so kind and understanding but the second time my key wouldn’t open to the door which was late and cold, another lady said she didn’t check me in and needed my Id again (checking in twice was a bit frustrating) but the room was great for the price, tho there was a constant sound from the toilet. As well as that my first day there was a couple fighting and I wasn’t sure if I should of called the cops because it was a scream battle for a good hour and a half til she finally got in her car and rushed off. But overall it was a clean place to stay for the two nights for a very fair price!