My family of 4 got a room with 2 double beds. Way too small! I thought they were queen beds when I booked, oops. Nothing available to change too but it was family day weekend so that was expected. Room was way too small as well so not very comfortable! Free continental breakfast was ok, for being free. Eating room was again way too small so we either went to Smittys next door or grabbed quickly whatever food was left & took to the room. Pool area was decent.
- 4 min drive
- West Edmonton Mall
- 5 min drive
- World Waterpark
- 5 min drive
- Edmonton, AB (YEG-Edmonton Intl.)
- 28 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Edmonton, Travelodge by Wyndham Edmonton West is in a shopping district and near theme parks. West Edmonton Mall and Edmonton City Centre are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Edmonton Park. Traveling with kids? Don't miss World Waterpark, or check out an event or a game at Rogers Place.
- Fantasyland - 4 min drive
- West Edmonton Mall - 5 min drive
- World Waterpark - 5 min drive
- Galaxyland - 5 min drive
- River Cree Casino - 8 min drive
- Edmonton Station - 11 min drive
- Corona Station - 11 min drive
- Edmonton, AB (YEG-Edmonton Intl.) - 28 min drive
- Smittys – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Kids' menu available.
- Smitty's – Family restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
About this property
Travelodge by Wyndham Edmonton West
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
A good place to stay.
A nice property, convenient and comfortable.