- Edmonton City Centre
- 3 min walk
- Art Gallery of Alberta
- 4 min walk
- Rogers Place
- 4 min walk
- Edmonton, AB (YEG-Edmonton Intl.)
- 25 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center and near a metro station, The Sutton Place Hotel - Edmonton is in an area with good shopping. Edmonton City Centre and Kingsway Mall are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit World Waterpark. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Rogers Place or Commonwealth Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Edmonton City Centre - 3 min walk
- Art Gallery of Alberta - 4 min walk
- Rogers Place - 4 min walk
- Shaw Conference Centre - 10 min walk
- Royal Alexandra Hospital - 18 min walk
- Central Station - 7 min walk
- Edmonton Station - 10 min drive
- Edmonton, AB (YEG-Edmonton Intl.) - 33 min drive
- CHOP Steakhouse and Bar – Steakhouse with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
The Sutton Place Hotel - Edmonton
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
A few days in the city
Great hotel conveniently located in the ice district, attached to the city centre mall and plenty of great restaurants