- Southgate Center
- 6 min drive
- South Edmonton Common
- 8 min drive
- Stollery Children's Hospital
- 13 min drive
- Edmonton, AB (YEG-Edmonton Intl.)
- 19 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Edmonton, Sawridge Inn & Conference Centre Edmonton South is in the business district. South Edmonton Common and Southgate Center are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Edmonton Park. Check out an event or a game at Rogers Place, and consider making time for World Waterpark, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Southgate Center - 6 min drive
- South Edmonton Common - 8 min drive
- Stollery Children's Hospital - 13 min drive
- University of Alberta Hospital - 13 min drive
- University of Alberta - 13 min drive
- Southgate Station - 5 min drive
- Edmonton Station - 23 min drive
- Edmonton, AB (YEG-Edmonton Intl.) - 19 min drive
- Creations – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, and light fare, happy hour available.
About this property
Sawridge Inn & Conference Centre Edmonton South
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Very friendly staff and good location, close to major roads. CPRail tracks behind the hotel, but soundproofing was good enough that we did not realize it was running most of the time.