- 3 min drive
- West Edmonton Mall
- 4 min drive
- World Waterpark
- 4 min drive
- Edmonton, AB (YEG-Edmonton Intl.)
- 28 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the business district, Sandman Hotel Edmonton West is in a walkable area with good shopping. West Edmonton Mall and Kingsway Mall are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit World Waterpark. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Rogers Place or Commonwealth Stadium.
- Fantasyland - 3 min drive
- West Edmonton Mall - 4 min drive
- World Waterpark - 4 min drive
- Galaxyland - 4 min drive
- TELUS World of Science-Edmonton - 7 min drive
- Edmonton Station - 15 min drive
- South Campus Station - 19 min drive
- Edmonton, AB (YEG-Edmonton Intl.) - 28 min drive
- Dennys – Family restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner daily. Open 24 hours. Kids' menu available.
- CHOP Steakhouse Bar – Steakhouse with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves dinner daily, happy hour available.
About this property
Sandman Hotel Edmonton West
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
The suite in the tower was amazing. Minus the stairs. I struggled carrying my suitcase but they have an elevator if you decide to enter through the entrance of the tower building. Will book again :)