- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Southgate Center
- 3 min drive
- South Edmonton Common
- 5 min drive
- Stollery Children's Hospital
- 7 min drive
- Edmonton, AB (YEG-Edmonton Intl.)
- 17 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the business district and near theme parks, Radisson Hotel Edmonton South is in an area with great shopping. South Edmonton Common and Southgate Center are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Edmonton Park. Check out an event or a game at Rogers Place, and consider making time for World Waterpark, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Southgate Center - 3 min drive
- South Edmonton Common - 5 min drive
- Stollery Children's Hospital - 7 min drive
- University of Alberta Hospital - 7 min drive
- University of Alberta - 8 min drive
- Southgate Station - 2 min drive
- Edmonton Station - 23 min drive
- Edmonton, AB (YEG-Edmonton Intl.) - 20 min drive
- Atrium Restaurant – Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Radisson Hotel Edmonton South
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
I wouldn’t stay at this location again. Booked the hotel for the hot tub which wasn’t working, pool is ice cold. Pullout bed was a disgrace. King size bed feels like sleeping on plywood it’s so firm.