- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Rogers Place
- 1 min walk
- Edmonton City Centre
- 6 min walk
- Art Gallery of Alberta
- 7 min walk
- Edmonton, AB (YEG-Edmonton Intl.)
- 25 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Edmonton, JW Marriott Edmonton ICE District is in the business district. Edmonton City Centre and Kingsway Mall are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Edmonton Park. Check out an event or a game at Rogers Place, and consider making time for World Waterpark, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Rogers Place - 1 min walk
- Edmonton City Centre - 6 min walk
- Art Gallery of Alberta - 7 min walk
- Royal Alberta Museum - 8 min walk
- Winspear Centre - 9 min walk
- Edmonton Station - 6 min drive
- Central Station - 9 min walk
- Edmonton, AB (YEG-Edmonton Intl.) - 25 min drive
- Braven Restaurant – Steakhouse with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Kindred Food + Drink – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
- Alchemy Bar & Patio – Cocktail bar. Serves light fare on select days. Reservations required.
- Lobby Bar (Lobby Level) – Lobby lounge. Open daily.
About this property
JW Marriott Edmonton ICE District
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort