- Shaw Conference Centre
- 4 min walk
- Art Gallery of Alberta
- 7 min walk
- Edmonton City Centre
- 9 min walk
- Edmonton, AB (YEG-Edmonton Intl.)
- 24 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Edmonton, Fairmont Hotel Macdonald is in the city center and near a metro station. Edmonton City Centre and Kingsway Mall are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Edmonton Park. Traveling with kids? Don't miss World Waterpark, or check out an event or a game at Rogers Place. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Shaw Conference Centre - 4 min walk
- Art Gallery of Alberta - 7 min walk
- Edmonton City Centre - 9 min walk
- Royal Alberta Museum - 12 min walk
- Rogers Place - 12 min walk
- Central Station - 2 min walk
- Edmonton Station - 12 min drive
- Edmonton, AB (YEG-Edmonton Intl.) - 30 min drive
- The Harvest Room – Fine-dining restaurant offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- The Confederation Lounge – Alfresco dining restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Fairmont Hotel Macdonald
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of the World.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities