- Disliked: Cleanliness
- Rexall Place
- 2 min walk
- Edmonton Expo Centre
- 7 min walk
- Commonwealth Stadium
- 7 min drive
- Edmonton, AB (YEG-Edmonton Intl.)
- 35 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Edmonton, Coliseum Inn is in the city center and near a metro station. Kingsway Mall and Edmonton City Centre are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Edmonton Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Rogers Place or Commonwealth Stadium.
- Rexall Place - 2 min walk
- Edmonton Expo Centre - 7 min walk
- Commonwealth Stadium - 7 min drive
- Royal Alexandra Hospital - 10 min drive
- Kingsway Mall - 11 min drive
- Coliseum Station - 6 min walk
- Edmonton Station - 9 min drive
- Edmonton, AB (YEG-Edmonton Intl.) - 35 min drive
- Caribbean Finest – Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
A dodgy area of the city. No ice machines. The only Beverage vending machine is not on main floor and it serves warm products. The Front Desk team are accommodating and address issues immediately. All staff respected my privacy after hospital stay and during an emergency revisit and return. Early Check In and Late Check Out. Never a problem. I felt safe (7/10).