Popular property highlights
Located in Ravelston within a mile (2 km) of Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art, Holiday Inn Edinburgh City West is within 2 miles (3 km) of other popular sights such as Murrayfield Stadium. This 101-room, 3-star hotel welcomes guests with a restaurant, free in-room WiFi, and free self parking. It's also close to Edinburgh International Conference Centre and Princes Street Gardens.
Enjoy a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, or relax with a drink at the bar/lounge. Satisfy your hunger from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service. Start each morning off right with full breakfast served for a fee.
All of Holiday Inn Edinburgh City West's 101 air-conditioned rooms provide coffee makers, safes, and phones. 32-inch TVs come with satellite channels and pay movies, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi and wired Internet. Beds are dressed in pillow menus and bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. Desks are also standard.
At Holiday Inn Edinburgh City West, guests have access to free WiFi in public areas, 5 meeting rooms, and a computer station. You can take advantage of free parking, along with a free area shuttle. The front desk has multilingual staff on hand 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, luggage storage, and securing valuables. Additional amenities include free newspapers, laundry facilities, and a garden.
- Close to Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- Onsite dining
HighlightsInformation missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Holiday Inn Edinburgh City West
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 0 square feet (0 square meters) include meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, a garden, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Holiday Inn Edinburgh City West is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 101
- Number of floors - 6
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 5
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space size (meters) - 0
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Free area shuttle
- Conference space size (feet) - 0
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Laundry facilities
- Playground on site
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( GBP 12.95 per 24-hour period )
Free self parking
Holiday Inn Edinburgh City West offers 101 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and coffee/tea makers. A pillow menu is available. Televisions come with satellite channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
This Edinburgh hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Housekeeping is offered daily and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
- Pay movies
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room safe
- Pillow menu
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Junction Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: GBP 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Edinburgh City West Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Edinburgh City West
- Holiday Inn Hotel Edinburgh City West
- Edinburgh Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Edinburgh City - West Hotel Edinburgh
- Holiday Inn Edinburgh City - West Scotland
- Holiday Inn Edinburgh City West Hotel
We should mention
Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Kids Stay Free Promotion
Book a stay in any room or rate category for travel anytime and receive the following:
- Accommodations as selected
- Up to two children under 18 years old stay free when sharing a room with 2 adults (based on availability)
- Free breakfast, lunch, and dinner for children under 13 when an adult orders from the table d'hôte/à la carte menu
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.