- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A credit card for incidental charges and a government-issued photo ID are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- No parking is available onsite.
- The credit card used at check-in for incidentals must be in the name of the primary guest who made the reservation.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, MasterCard, and Visa.
- The apartment can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed in guestrooms.
- There are no elevators.
Dreamhouse Apartments Edinburgh West End4.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
- Walking distance to Edinburgh International Conference Centre and Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Laundry facilities
Dreamhouse Apartments Edinburgh West End places you in New Town, within a leisurely stroll of popular sights such as Edinburgh International Conference Centre and Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art. This 4-room, 4-star apartment welcomes guests with in-room amenities like kitchens, living rooms, and refrigerators. Centrally located in Edinburgh, the apartment is also a short walk from Royal Lyceum Theatre and Usher Hall.
All 4 air-conditioned apartments feature kitchens and space to spread out with living rooms. 32-inch TVs come with digital channels and DVD players, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries, and beds are dressed in Egyptian cotton sheets. Washers/dryers, coffee makers, and phones are also standard. Limited housekeeping is available.
At Dreamhouse Apartments Edinburgh West End, guests have access to free WiFi in public areas and laundry facilities. Friendly staff can provide tour or ticket assistance, and also offer advice about sightseeing.