- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A credit card for incidental charges and a government-issued photo ID are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The credit card used at check-in for incidentals must be in the name of the primary guest who made the reservation.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, MasterCard, and Visa.
- The apartment can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed in guestrooms.
Dreamhouse Apartments Edinburgh City Centre4.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
- Walking distance to King's Theatre and Edinburgh International Conference Centre
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Laundry facilities
Located in Tollcross, Dreamhouse Apartments Edinburgh City Centre is within a 5-minute walk of King's Theatre and within 15 minutes of other popular attractions like Edinburgh International Conference Centre. The 4 rooms at this 4-star apartment include kitchens, living rooms, and refrigerators. It's in central Edinburgh and also a short walk from Royal Lyceum Theatre and Usher Hall.
The 4 apartments feature kitchens and space to spread out with living rooms. Guests can expect to find digital TV and stay connected with free WiFi. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries, and beds sport Egyptian cotton sheets. Other standard amenities include washers/dryers, coffee makers, and ironing boards. Limited housekeeping is available.
At Dreamhouse Apartments Edinburgh City Centre, guests have access to free WiFi in public areas and laundry facilities. Self parking is offered for GBP 7 per day.
Guest reviews for Dreamhouse Apartments Edinburgh City Centre
Originally booked at one location, but upgraded to a separate location more convenient to the Royal Mile. Nice layout of rooms, and good kitchen facilities. Not used to washer/dryer combo without a vent that appears to steam dry rather than completely dry clothes, but drying rack was in apartment. Since this is an apartment, check in was confused while waiting for rental personnel to show up. No one there on Saturday morning to turn the key in either. Nice value for the money paid, and would consider again (other than checkin/checkout problems).
home from home experience.
My family of four stayed in a two bedroom, two bathroom luxury apartment. It was surprisingly spacious and near the town center, i.e. less than 20 mins walk to Edinburgh Castle, Princes Street etc. Less than 5mins to groceries and restaurants. The apartment met all our needs. Notable security of access for us and the car (remote opening door to underground car park).