- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Threave Garden
- 13 min drive
- Threave Castle
- 16 min drive
- 7stanes - Mabie
- 19 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Dumfries, The Inn on the Loch is on a lake. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Threave Garden and Mabie Forest Park, while Robert Burns Centre and Dumfries Museum are cultural highlights. Red Kite Feeding Station and Galloway Activity Centre are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the bed & breakfast's quiet location.
- Threave Garden - 13 min drive
- Threave Castle - 16 min drive
- Mabie Forest Park - 17 min drive
- Lock Ken - 18 min drive
- 7stanes - Mabie - 19 min drive
- Dumfries Station - 14 min drive
- Glasgow (PIK-Prestwick) - 87 min drive
- The Water side – Restaurant offering British cuisine.
About this property
The Inn on the Loch
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The welcome was great for us and the dogs, the room was very clean. and the staff really helpful. Fantastic view across the loch at breakfast, watching a kingfisher sat on a jet ski. We will book again if we are passing