Book your room at Hotel Residenz Düsseldorf
Located in Stadtmitte, Hotel Residenz Düsseldorf is within 2 miles (3 km) of popular attractions such as Duesseldorf City Hall and Museum Kunstpalast. This 34-room, 3-star hotel has a restaurant and a coffee shop/café, along with free in-room WiFi. Located in central Duesseldorf, the hotel is also near Rhine Tower and Neuer Zollhof.
Start your day off with buffet breakfast, available for a fee. Grab a bite to eat at the onsite restaurant or get an energy boost at the coffee shop/café.
All 34 recently renovated accommodations feature separate bedrooms. Guests can enjoy free WiFi and LCD TVs. Select Comfort beds grant a restful night's sleep, and bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. Safes and desks are other standard amenities.
Guests staying at Hotel Residenz Düsseldorf enjoy free WiFi in public areas and free newspapers. Self parking is available for EUR 10 per night. The front desk has multilingual staff that can help with dry cleaning/laundry and luggage storage.
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
Hotel Residenz DüsseldorfWorringer Str. 88 Duesseldorf 40211
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Beaux Arts hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Hotel Residenz Düsseldorf is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 34
- Number of floors - 6
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1990
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Shower only
- LCD TV
- Separate bedroom
- In-room safe
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Hotel Residenz Düsseldorf has a restaurant on site.
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Minimum check-in age is 17
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 6.5 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 5 (for 12 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 25
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 0 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
- City Residenz
- Hotel Residenz City
- Hotel Residenz City Duesseldorf
- Residenz City
- Residenz City Duesseldorf
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 3 stars.