- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- University College Dublin
- 19 min walk
- Aviva Stadium
- 6 min drive
- Dublin Port
- 9 min drive
- Dublin (DUB)
- 21 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Dublin, Radisson Blu St. Helen's Hotel is in the suburbs and near a train station. Grafton Street and Abbey Street are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Phoenix Park and Grand Canal. Check out an event or a game at Aviva Stadium, and consider making time for Dublin Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed.
- University College Dublin - 19 min walk
- Aviva Stadium - 6 min drive
- Bord Gáis Energy Theatre - 7 min drive
- Dublin Port - 9 min drive
- 3Arena - 9 min drive
- Stillorgan Station - 4 min drive
- Dublin Booterstown Station - 13 min walk
- Dublin (DUB) - 21 min drive
- Talavera Restaurant – Restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- Le Panto - Private Dining – Garden-view restaurant. Open on select days. Reservations required.
- The Orangerie Bar – Serves light fare daily.
About this property
Radisson Blu St. Helen's Hotel
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Hospitality Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
relaxing stay, fabulous food, lovely spacious room, staff so attentive and friendly, beautiful building