- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Marlay Park
- 6 min drive
- University College Dublin
- 11 min drive
- Aviva Stadium
- 11 min drive
- Dublin (DUB)
- 26 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Dublin, Clayton Hotel Leopardstown is in the business district and near a metro station. Grafton Street and Abbey Street are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Marlay Park and Phoenix Park. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Croke Park and Dublin Zoo. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Marlay Park - 6 min drive
- University College Dublin - 11 min drive
- Aviva Stadium - 11 min drive
- Bord Gáis Energy Theatre - 13 min drive
- Dublin Port - 14 min drive
- Central Park Station - 5 min walk
- Dublin Booterstown Station - 7 min drive
- Dublin (DUB) - 26 min drive
- Brasserie Restaurant – Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Kids' menu available.
- Bookmakers Bar – Bar.
About this property
Clayton Hotel Leopardstown
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Hospitality Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort