- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Dover Castle
- 4 min drive
- Dover Museum
- 5 min drive
- Dover Beach
- 6 min drive
- Manston (MSE-Kent Intl.)
- 20 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Dover, Leaf Hotel Dover is in the suburbs and by the sea. Dover Castle and Eurotunnel Folkestone Terminal are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at White Cliffs of Dover. Wingham Wildlife Park and Leas Lift are also worth visiting.
- Dover Castle - 4 min drive
- Dover Museum - 5 min drive
- Dover Beach - 6 min drive
- Dover Harbour - 9 min drive
- White Cliffs of Dover - 10 min drive
- Dover Kearsney Station - 2 min drive
- London (LGW-Gatwick) - 93 min drive
- Olive Tree Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Kids' menu available.
- The Octagon Bar – Bar offering local and international cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner, and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
- Costa Coffee Lounge – Coffee shop. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Leaf Hotel Dover
- Liked: Cleanliness, room comfort
Music event. NOT A NICE STAY
Music event at hotel. Was not informed at time of booking in. Poor communication had to chance room due to event. Will not be booking this hotel again. Did not have a good stay. NOT RECOMMENDED