- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
- Dover Museum
- 5 min walk
- Dover Beach
- 8 min walk
- Dover Castle
- 13 min walk
- Calais (CQF-Calais - Dunkerque)
- 87 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Dover, Castle Guest House is in the historical district and near the beach. Dover Castle and Eurotunnel Folkestone Terminal are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at White Cliffs of Dover. Wingham Wildlife Park and Leas Lift are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the guest house's quiet location.
- Dover Museum - 5 min walk
- Dover Beach - 8 min walk
- Dover Castle - 13 min walk
- Dover Harbour - 15 min walk
- Grand Shaft - 19 min walk
- Dover Priory Station - 13 min walk
About this property
Castle Guest House
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great Location - Awesome Breakfast!
Good location for visiting the castle and cliffs. Our room was clean, bed was comfy, and the shower was great. Nice pub round the corner (The White Horse). Parking is on the street if available; otherwise it's around the corner and down the hill, not a problem for us, but it could be for the less agile. Sharon made the best breakfast on our whole trip--cooked to order with special flourishes (e.g. soldier toast). We'd definitely stay again.