Book your room at Heathlands Hotel Bournemouth
Heathlands Hotel Bournemouth places you within a 15-minute stroll of popular sights such as Bournemouth Beach and Bournemouth International Centre. The 130 rooms at this hotel include coffee makers, TVs, and pillowtop beds. It's near the airport and also a short walk from Russell-Cotes Art Gallery and Museum and Bournemouth Pavillion Theater.
This hotel is home to a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Start each morning off right with buffet breakfast served for a fee.
Heathlands Hotel Bournemouth's 130 individually furnished rooms provide coffee makers. For entertainment, guests can enjoy TVs. Pillowtop beds sport premium bedding and bathrooms offer hair dryers.
Guests of Heathlands Hotel Bournemouth enjoy free WiFi in public areas, 3 meeting rooms, and a garden. Self parking is offered for GBP 3.00 per night. Front-desk staff are standing by 24/7 to assist with any requests. This hotel also has wedding services.
- Walking distance to Bournemouth Beach and Bournemouth International Centre
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Onsite dining
- 24-hour front desk
Heathlands Hotel BournemouthGrove Road East Cliff Bournemouth England BH1 3AY
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. 3 meeting rooms are available. This Art Deco hotel also offers a garden and an elevator (lift). Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. Guests can use the indoor pool at a partner hotel.
Heathlands Hotel Bournemouth has designated areas for smoking.
- Total number of rooms - 130
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- Meeting rooms 3
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Free WiFi
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Premium bedding
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Individually furnished
- Pillowtop mattress
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The Pavillion Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10 per pet, per night (maximum GBP 25 per stay)
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Minimum guest age is 18
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Resort fee
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 7.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 3.00 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night (maximum GBP 25 per stay)
- Early check-in fee: GBP 15.00
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10.00
- Bournemouth Heathlands Hotel
- Heathlands Bournemouth
- Heathlands Bournemouth Hotel
- Heathlands Hotel
- Heathlands Hotel Bournemouth
- Hotel Heathlands Bournemouth
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.