- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Cowboy Statue On Boot Hill
- 18 min walk
- Long Branch Lagoon
- 19 min walk
- Wright Park Zoo
- 3 min drive
- Dodge City, KS (DDC-Dodge City Regional)
- 9 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Dodge City, Super 8 by Wyndham Dodge City is in the city center. Boot Hill Museum and Mueller-Schmidt Home of Stone are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Long Branch Lagoon and Wright Park Zoo.
- Cowboy Statue On Boot Hill - 18 min walk
- Long Branch Lagoon - 19 min walk
- Boot Hill Museum - 2 min drive
- El Capitan - 2 min drive
- Wright Park Zoo - 3 min drive
- Dodge City Station - 2 min drive
- Dodge City, KS (DDC-Dodge City Regional) - 9 min drive
About this property
Super 8 by Wyndham Dodge City
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service
Bed very uncomfortable. Shower run downstairs Staff very good.