- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- 16th Street Mall
- 4 min walk
- Paramount Theater
- 7 min walk
- Colorado Convention Center
- 8 min walk
- Denver, CO (DEN-Denver Intl.)
- 34 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center and near a metro station, Kimpton Hotel Monaco Denver is in an area with great shopping. 16th Street Mall and Union Station are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Denver Botanic Gardens and Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Denver Zoo and Elitch Gardens Theme Park. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- 16th Street Mall - 4 min walk
- Paramount Theater - 7 min walk
- Buell Theatre - 8 min walk
- Colorado Convention Center - 8 min walk
- Coors Field - 12 min walk
- Denver Union Station - 11 min walk
- 18th - Stout Station - 3 min walk
- Denver, CO (DEN-Denver Intl.) - 34 min drive
- Panzano Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
Kimpton Hotel Monaco Denver
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great hotel in a great location. Parking though, is $46/day. Great restaurant too!