- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Museum of Contemporary Art Denver
- 2 min walk
- Denver Millennium Bridge
- 3 min walk
- Union Station
- 4 min walk
- Denver, CO (DEN-Denver Intl.)
- 30 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Denver's LoDo neighborhood, Kimpton Hotel Born is in the city center and near the airport. Union Station and 16th Street Mall are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Denver Botanic Gardens and Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge. Elitch Gardens Theme Park and Denver Zoo are not to be missed.
- Museum of Contemporary Art Denver - 2 min walk
- Denver Millennium Bridge - 3 min walk
- Union Station - 4 min walk
- Commons Park - 5 min walk
- Confluence Park - 6 min walk
- Denver Union Station - 4 min walk
- Union Station-Coors Field-16th St. Mall Station - 5 min walk
- Denver, CO (DEN-Denver Intl.) - 30 min drive
- Citizen Rail – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner daily, happy hour available.
- Tavernetta – Restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
About this property
Kimpton Hotel Born
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities