- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: Mastercard and Visa. Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
Beautifully Updated Loft In Historic Neighborhood0.0 out of 5.0
- Walking distance to Molly Brown House Museum and Colorado State Capitol Building
Located in Uptown, this condo is a leisurely stroll from popular sights such as Molly Brown House Museum and Colorado State Capitol Building. The condo includes a kitchen, a sofa bed, and a living room.
The condo is air-conditioned and features a kitchen and space to spread out with a separate bedroom, a living room, and a dining area. Other standard amenities include a washing machine, a sofa bed, and a coffee maker.
This condo is a smoke-free condo building.