- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- McKinney Repertory Theatre
- 2 min walk
- Collin County History Museum
- 5 min walk
- Chestnut Square Historic Village
- 8 min walk
- Dallas, TX (DAL-Love Field)
- 39 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in McKinney, The Grand Hotel is in the city center. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Lavon Lake and Ballfields at Craig Ranch, while Southfork Ranch and McKinney Repertory Theatre are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Allen Event Center or Eagle Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- McKinney Repertory Theatre - 2 min walk
- Collin County History Museum - 5 min walk
- Chestnut Square Historic Village - 8 min walk
- Pecan Grove Memorial Cemetery - 3 min drive
- Oak Hollow Golf Course - 4 min drive
- Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.) - 38 min drive
- Ricks Chophouse – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
The Grand Hotel
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Wonderful hotel and amazing staff. Will definitely stay here again.