Located in Downtown Dallas, Dallas Marriott City Center is within a 10-minute walk of popular sights such as Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center and Nasher Sculpture Center. This 417-room, 4-star hotel welcomes guests with a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and a 24-hour business center. Dallas World Aquarium and American Airlines Center are also near this Dallas hotel.
Enjoy a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, or relax with a drink at the bar/lounge. Order from room service to satisfy your hunger without leaving your room. Start your day off with buffet breakfast, available for a fee.
All of Dallas Marriott City Center's 417 rooms are recently renovated and have an array of amenities, including coffee makers, laptop-compatible safes, and phones. Guests can expect WiFi, wired Internet, and 27-inch TVs with digital channels and pay movies. Pillowtop beds sport premium bedding and down comforters, and bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. Ironing boards and desks are other standard amenities.
Renovated in 2012, Dallas Marriott City Center offers a 24-hour fitness center, WiFi in public areas, and 13 meeting rooms. Valet parking is available for USD 23 per day. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can assist with dry cleaning/laundry, tours or tickets, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include conference space, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in.
- Walking distance to Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center and Dallas World Aquarium
- Onsite dining
- 24-hour fitness center
- 24-hour business center
Dallas Marriott City Center
Dallas Marriott City Center offers 417 air-conditioned accommodations with laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers. Pillowtop beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. Televisions come with premium digital channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
This Dallas hotel provides wired and wireless high-speed Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Refrigerators and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Digital TV service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Dallas Marriott City Center is connected to the Plaza of the Americas, a 16-story atrium with complimentary wireless Internet access, a full-service hair and nail salon, a licensed massage therapist, florist, candy shop, and a variety of restaurant and food court dining options. The hotel is also close to the arts district, with easy access to museums and theaters. A 24-hour business services center is provided, and the hotel offers 13 meeting rooms. The hotel also provides secure self-parking (surcharge.) This property is wheelchair-accessible.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 417
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 16
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Conference space size (feet) - 23000
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 13
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1972
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (meters) - 2137
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( USD 12.95 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per night )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Centric Restaurant - Bistro-style restaurant. New American cuisine with French influence. The restaurant has a bar. Separated into several areas, the Wine room offers an intimate, semi-private dining space for up to 12. The wood-paneled Library seats up to 22. The Terrace offers expansive atrium and ice arena views. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served. A children's menu is offered. Room service is available.
Centric Bar - Large square bar of polished dark mahogany and red-leather barstools. Happy hour with light buffet offered 5 to 7 PM.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Nearby Things to Do
Dallas Marriott City Center is connected to the Plaza of the Americas. Fitness facilities are available on site, including free weights and cardio equipment. Additionally, day passes are available for Gold's Gym, 3 blocks from the hotel (fee applies). Gold's Gym has 40,000 square feet of workout space and includes top-of-the-line cardio and weight equipment, aerobics, kickboxing, spinning, and yoga. Personal trainers are on hand to assist.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel (golf and tennis) in the Dallas area; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service animals are allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 2 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 19 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 36 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 23 per day (in/out privileges)
We should mention
Up to 2 children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Dallas City Center Marriott
- Dallas Marriott City Center
- Marriott Dallas City Center
- Marriott Hotel Dallas City Center
- Dallas Marriott City Hotel Dallas
- Dallas Marriott City Center Hotel
- Marriott City Center
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)