Popular property highlights
Located in San Blas, Tika Wasi Casa Boutique is within a 10-minute stroll of sights such as San Blas Church and Pre-Columbian Art Museum. This 22-room hostal welcomes guests with conveniences like free breakfast, a bar/lounge, and a rooftop terrace. Centrally located in Cusco, the hostal is also a short walk from Hatunrumiyoc and Museum of Religious Art.
Start your day off right with a free buffet breakfast, served each morning from 6:00 AM to 9:30 AM. At the end of the day, unwind with a drink at the bar/lounge.
The 22 rooms are individually decorated and have free local calls and safes. Guests can expect to find flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Beds sport down comforters and bathrooms offer rainfall showers, hair dryers, and free toiletries.
Guests of Tika Wasi Casa Boutique enjoy access to a rooftop terrace, a meeting room, and a business center. A multilingual staff is on hand to assist with dry cleaning/laundry, tours or tickets, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include laundry facilities, a garden, and a fireplace in the lobby.
- Free buffet breakfast
- Rooftop terrace
- Business center
Tika Wasi Casa Boutique
A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. This hostal offers access to a business center and a meeting room.
This Cusco hostal also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
Tika Wasi Casa Boutique has designated areas for smoking.
- Total number of rooms - 22
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 3
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Free breakfast
- Fireplace in lobby
- Designated smoking areas
- Multilingual staff
- Rooftop terrace
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1996
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Television in common areas
Tika Wasi Casa Boutique offers 22 accommodations, which are accessible via exterior corridors and feature safes and hair dryers. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Beds feature down comforters. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels.
Bathrooms include showers with rainfall showerheads, and complimentary toiletries. Business-friendly amenities include phones along with free local calls (restrictions may apply). A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free local calls
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- Individually decorated
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Down comforter
- Individually furnished
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6:00 AM and 9:30 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
Check-in time starts at 11 AM
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
No pets or service animals allowed
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Hostal Tika Wasi
- Hostal Tika Wasi Cusco
- Hostal Tika Wasi Hostel
- Hostal Tika Wasi Hostel Cusco
- Tika Wasi
- Hostal Tika Wasi Hotel Cusco
- Tika Wasi Casa Boutique Hostel Cusco
- Tika Wasi Casa Boutique Hostel
- Tika Wasi Casa Boutique Cusco
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.