Book your room at Tika Wasi Casa Boutique
Located in San Blas, Tika Wasi Casa Boutique is within a 10-minute stroll of sights such as San Blas Church and Pre-Columbian Art Museum. This 22-room hostal welcomes guests with conveniences like free breakfast, a bar/lounge, and a rooftop terrace. Centrally located in Cusco, the hostal is also a short walk from Hatunrumiyoc and Museum of Religious Art.
Start your day off right with a free buffet breakfast, served each morning from 6:00 AM to 9:30 AM. At the end of the day, unwind with a drink at the bar/lounge.
The 22 rooms are individually decorated and have free local calls and safes. Guests can expect to find flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Beds sport down comforters and bathrooms offer rainfall showers, hair dryers, and free toiletries.
Guests of Tika Wasi Casa Boutique enjoy access to a rooftop terrace, a meeting room, and a business center. A multilingual staff is on hand to assist with dry cleaning/laundry, tours or tickets, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include laundry facilities, a garden, and a fireplace in the lobby.
- Free buffet breakfast
- Rooftop terrace
- Business center
Tika Wasi Casa BoutiqueCalle Tandapata 491 esquina 7 Angelitos San Blas Cusco Cusco
A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. This hostal offers access to a business center and a meeting room.
This Cusco hostal also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
Tika Wasi Casa Boutique has designated areas for smoking.
- Total number of rooms - 22
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 3
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Free breakfast
- Fireplace in lobby
- Designated smoking areas
- Multilingual staff
- Rooftop terrace
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1996
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Television in common areas
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free local calls
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- Individually decorated
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Down comforter
- Individually furnished
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6:00 AM and 9:30 AM.
Start your day with a free buffet breakfast, available daily from 6:00 AM to 9:30 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
Check-in time starts at 11 AM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
No pets or service animals allowed
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Hostal Tika Wasi
- Hostal Tika Wasi Cusco
- Hostal Tika Wasi Hostel
- Hostal Tika Wasi Hostel Cusco
- Tika Wasi
- Hostal Tika Wasi Hotel Cusco
- Tika Wasi Casa Boutique Hostel Cusco
- Tika Wasi Casa Boutique Hostel
- Tika Wasi Casa Boutique Cusco
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.