Book your room at Casa San Blas Boutique Hotel
Located in Cusco Historic Center, Casa San Blas Boutique Hotel is next to Hatunrumiyoc and San Blas Church. This 18-room, 3-star hotel has free breakfast, free in-room WiFi, and a rooftop terrace. Centrally located in Cusco, the hotel is also a short walk from Museum of Religious Art and UNSAAC Yale International Center.
Free buffet breakfast is served each morning from 5:30 AM to 10 AM. Order from 24-hour room service to satisfy your hunger without leaving your room, entertain your taste buds at the onsite restaurant or coffee shop/café, and mingle with other guests at the free manager's reception.
The 18 rooms have safes and desks. Guests can enjoy free WiFi and cable TV. Pillowtop beds sport premium bedding and down comforters, and bathrooms offer rainfall showers, hair dryers, and designer toiletries. In-room massages are available.
Guests of Casa San Blas Boutique Hotel enjoy a rooftop terrace, free WiFi in public areas, and a business center. Multilingual staff at the front desk are standing by 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this boutique hotel include coffee/tea in a common area, a computer station, and free newspapers.
- Free buffet breakfast
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- Rooftop terrace
Casa San Blas Boutique HotelTocuyeros 566 San Blas Cusco Cusco
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests are offered a complimentary breakfast each morning and a complimentary manager's reception is offered on select days. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. A business center is on site at this 3-star property. This romantic hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Concierge services and wedding services can be provided.
Casa San Blas Boutique Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 3
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Total number of rooms - 18
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2003
- Free reception
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking reservations required
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- In-room massage available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 5:30 AM and 10 AM. The hotel offers a complimentary manager's reception on select days.
Casa San Blas Boutique Hotel has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ecotours nearby
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 9 AM
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
No cribs (infant beds) available
No pets or service animals allowed
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 10 per person (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per night
- Boutique Hotel Casa San Blas
- Casa Boutique San Blas
- Casa San Blas Boutique
- Casa San Blas Boutique Cusco
- Casa San Blas Boutique Hotel
- Casa San Blas Boutique Hotel Cusco
- Casa San Blas Hotel
- Casa San Blas Hotel Boutique
- Hotel Boutique San Blas
- San Blas Boutique Hotel
We should mention
One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.