VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Orbitz Platinum members receive free room upgrades and Platinum and Gold members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Located in Cusco Historic Center, Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco is next to Iglesia de Santo Domingo and Temple of the Sun. This 93-room, 4-star hotel has free breakfast along with conveniences like a full-service spa and a 24-hour business center. It's in central Cusco and also a short walk from Qorikancha and Centro de Textiles.
Free buffet breakfast is served each morning from 6 AM to 10 AM. Enjoy a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, or relax with a drink at the bar/lounge.
All of Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco's 93 rooms are heated and have an array of amenities, including coffee makers, ceiling fans, and safes. Guests can expect WiFi and 32-inch LCD TVs with cable channels. Bathrooms offer hair dryers, free toiletries, bathrobes, and slippers. Phones, ironing boards, and desks are also standard.
Guests of Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco enjoy features like a full-service spa, free WiFi in public areas, and a 24-hour business center. Airport transportation is made easy with an airport shuttle (available 24 hours) for PEN 30 per vehicle one way. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this boutique hotel include a computer station, free newspapers, and a terrace.
- Free buffet breakfast
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Onsite dining
Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco
Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco features a full-service spa. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
A 24-hour business center is on site at this 4-star property. This Colonial hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and concierge services. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests.
Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 93
- Number of floors - 2
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2006
- 24-hour business center
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free breakfast
- Fireplace in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( PEN 35 per night )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco offers 93 accommodations, which are accessible via exterior corridors and feature safes and coffee/tea makers. 32-inch LCD televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, bathrobes, slippers, and complimentary toiletries.
This Cusco hotel provides wireless high-speed Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include hair dryers and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Access via exterior corridors
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Alma - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Joop. Services include hot stone massages, massages, and facials. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and reflexology.
The spa is open daily.
- Hot stone massage
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at noon
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 10 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for PEN 75 per night.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Only service animals are allowed
No pets or service animals allowed
All guests must register and show valid identification at check-in. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: PEN 35 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: PEN 30 per vehicle (one way)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: PEN 75 per night
- Casa Andina Private
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco
- Casa Andina Private Hotel
- Casa Andina Private Hotel Cusco Collection
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco Hotel Cusco
- Cusco Casa Andina Private Collection
We should mention
One child 10 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.