VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Orbitz Platinum members receive free room upgrades and Platinum and Gold members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Located in Cusco Historic Center, Belmond Hotel Monasterio is next to Pre-Columbian Art Museum and Museo de Arte Precolombino. This 122-room, 5-star hotel has conveniences like 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and free in-room WiFi. It's in central Cusco and also a short walk from Museum of Religious Art and Municipal Palace Museum.
Free buffet breakfast is included with your stay and awaits you each morning from 5 AM to 10:30 AM. Enjoy dining at one of 2 onsite restaurants including Illariy Restaurant, which specializes in international cuisine. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service, or entertain your taste buds with a beverage at the bar/lounge or coffee shop/café.
The 122 rooms are air-conditioned and have an array of amenities, including minibars, free newspapers, and free bottled water. Guests can expect free WiFi and 32-inch LCD TVs with satellite channels. Bathrooms offer hair dryers, free toiletries, bathrobes, and slippers. Safes, phones, and desks are also standard.
Guests of Belmond Hotel Monasterio enjoy access to free WiFi in public areas, 3 meeting rooms, and a business center. Airport transportation is made easy with an airport shuttle (available on request) for USD 18 per person one way. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this luxury hotel include free newspapers, a terrace, and laundry facilities.
- Free buffet breakfast
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- Spa services
Belmond Hotel Monasterio
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. The property also has a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access.
This 5-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms. 4 meeting rooms are available. This luxury hotel also offers spa services, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests.
Belmond Hotel Monasterio is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Business center
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 122
- Number of floors - 5
- Babysitting or childcare
- Concierge services
- Shopping on site
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Hair salon
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 3
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Year Built 1692
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Free breakfast
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Belmond Hotel Monasterio offers 122 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. 32-inch LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, bathrobes, slippers, and complimentary toiletries.
This Cusco hotel provides complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and hair dryers. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily. Amenities available on request include irons/ironing boards.
- Premium TV channels
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 5 AM and 10:30 AM.
Illariy Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast and lunch.
El Tupay Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves dinner only.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at noon
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 70 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 350
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 175 (from 3 to 11 years old)
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 18 per person (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 70 per night
- Hotel Monasterio
- Hotel Monasterio Cusco
- Monasterio Cusco
- Monasterio Hotel
- Belmond Hotel Monasterio Cusco
- Belmond Hotel Monasterio
- Belmond Monasterio Cusco
- Belmond Monasterio
- Monasterio Hotel Cusco
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- Belmond Hotel Monasterio is listed in the 2014 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.