- Real Plaza Cusco
- 15 min walk
- Regional Hospital of Cusco
- 17 min walk
- Ttio Market
- 3 min drive
- Cusco (CUZ-Alejandro Velasco Astete Intl.)
- 4 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Cusco, The King Sun Garden is in the city center and near the airport. Notable landmarks in the area include Plaza de Armas and Cusco Cathedral. Planetarium Cusco and Cochahuasi Animal Sanctuary are also worth visiting.
- Real Plaza Cusco - 15 min walk
- Regional Hospital of Cusco - 17 min walk
- National University of Saint Anthony the Abbot in Cuzco - 3 min drive
- Ttio Market - 3 min drive
- Plaza Tupac Amaru - 4 min drive
- Cusco Wanchaq Station - 5 min drive
- Cusco (CUZ-Alejandro Velasco Astete Intl.) - 4 min drive
- The King Sun Garden Rest – Restaurant with a bar offering Peruvian cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner daily.
About this property
The King Sun Garden
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Cleanliness
Overall great place to stay. Beds are comfy and hotel is located in a quiet and wealthy area of Cusco. It is far from all the central attractions but taxis are affordable and wee value silence way more. Close to airport. OK breakfast and free transfer. They can improve on cleaning though