- Cusco Craft Center
- 1 min walk
- 8 min walk
- Plaza Tupac Amaru
- 12 min walk
- Cusco (CUZ-Alejandro Velasco Astete Intl.)
- 5 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Cusco's Cusco Historic Center neighborhood, Sonesta Hotel Cusco is in the city center and near the airport. Notable landmarks in the area include Plaza de Armas and Cusco Cathedral. Planetarium Cusco and Cochahuasi Animal Sanctuary are also worth visiting.
- Cusco Craft Center - 1 min walk
- Coricancha - 8 min walk
- Plaza Tupac Amaru - 12 min walk
- Santa Catalina Convent - 12 min walk
- Museo de Arte Popular - 13 min walk
- Cusco Wanchaq Station - 3 min walk
- Cusco (CUZ-Alejandro Velasco Astete Intl.) - 11 min drive
- Mamaji – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
Sonesta Hotel Cusco
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Bit too far down the hill from the city centre and our room temp was uncontrollable which meant we were too hot all night! Not the worst place I've stayed in at all and the staff were lovely and breakfast super!