- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- 2 min walk
- Santa Catalina Convent
- 5 min walk
- 5 min walk
- Cusco (CUZ-Alejandro Velasco Astete Intl.)
- 14 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Cusco's Cusco Historic Center neighborhood, Casa Andina Premium Cusco is in the city center and near the airport. Notable landmarks in the area include Plaza de Armas and Cusco Cathedral. Planetarium Cusco and Cochahuasi Animal Sanctuary are also worth visiting.
- Coricancha - 2 min walk
- Santa Catalina Convent - 5 min walk
- Hatunrumiyoc - 5 min walk
- Museo de Arte Popular - 7 min walk
- Cusco Cathedral - 8 min walk
- Cusco Wanchaq Station - 10 min walk
- Cusco (CUZ-Alejandro Velasco Astete Intl.) - 14 min drive
- Alma Bar Restaurante – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Reservations required.
About this property
Casa Andina Premium Cusco
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This is a great hotel and worth value. Very friendly staff and I had good support by William! 2 things- the room had strange noice and kept me up till midnight. I left luggage and went for the inca Trail hiking, when come back I found one of the zip was opened and at least my noice cancellation ear plugs is missing. Need to contact the hotel.