- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Homestead Ski Area
- 11 min drive
- Lake Moomaw
- 20 min drive
- Hot Springs, VA (HSP-Ingalls Field)
- 35 min drive
- Douthat State Park
- 39 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Warm Springs, The Inn at Gristmill Square is in a rural location. Bath County Historical Society and Jefferson Pools are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at George Washington National Forest and Lake Moomaw. Our guests appreciate the inn's location for the sightseeing.
4.9/5 guest location rating
Guests like it for
- Quiet (54 reviews)
- Safe (45 reviews)
- Good eats (43 reviews)
- Homestead Ski Area - 11 min drive
- Lake Moomaw - 20 min drive
- Douthat State Park - 39 min drive
- Seneca State Forest - 48 min drive
- Greenbrier River Trail - 51 min drive
- Clifton Forge Station - 45 min drive
- Weyers Cave, VA (SHD-Shenandoah Valley Regional) - 85 min drive
- Waterwheel Restaurant – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves brunch and dinner daily.
- Simon Kenton Pub – Bar. Open daily.
About this property
The Inn at Gristmill Square
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Attentive and pleasant staff. Unique decor, comfortable bed, quiet location. Dinner at the affiliated restaurant was superb!