- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Fort Ebey State Park
- 4 min drive
- Coupeville Wharf
- 5 min drive
- Ebey's Landing National Historical Reserve
- 6 min drive
- Everett, WA (PAE-Snohomish County - Paine Field)
- 77 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Coupeville, Captain Whidbey is in a rural location and near the bay. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Ebey State Park and Fort Casey, while Island County Historical Society and PBY Memorial Foundation PBY-Naval Air Museum are cultural highlights.
- Fort Ebey State Park - 4 min drive
- Coupeville Wharf - 5 min drive
- Ebey's Landing National Historical Reserve - 6 min drive
- Fort Casey - 10 min drive
- Fort Casey State Park - 14 min drive
- Stanwood Station - 68 min drive
- Bellingham, WA (BLI-Bellingham Intl.) - 83 min drive
- Captain Whidbey – Restaurant offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast and brunch daily.
About this property
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort