I love the breakfast here. Whenever I come to Corpus Christi, I stay here. This is the first time i waited 1.5 hrs after check in time to get my room. Waited 1 hr to get towels (short towels) and the front receptionist response was "my bad". We were located at a very loud side of hotel, woke up with back pain, and pillows smell like mold. I'm allergic to mold. Woke up with swollen red eyes, headache, sneezy, and sore throat. Besides all that, the guide on both TVs didn't work. I will come back but I'll definitely ask for a room away from elevator and pool. .
- La Palmera Mall
- 3 min drive
- Sunrise Mall
- 3 min drive
- Del Mar College
- 10 min drive
- Corpus Christi, TX (CRP-Corpus Christi Intl.)
- 13 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Corpus Christi, Embassy Suites Corpus Christi is in the city center. The area's natural beauty can be seen at North Beach, while Old Concrete Street Amphitheater and Selena Museum are cultural highlights. Texas State Aquarium and Funtrackers Family Fun Center are also worth visiting.
- La Palmera Mall - 3 min drive
- Sunrise Mall - 3 min drive
- Cole Park - 9 min drive
- Texas A&M University - Corpus Christi - 10 min drive
- Del Mar College - 10 min drive
- Corpus Christi, TX (CRP-Corpus Christi Intl.) - 13 min drive
- Impressions – Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Embassy Suites Corpus Christi
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort