- St. Patrick's Bridge
- 2 min walk
- Cork Opera House
- 4 min walk
- English Market
- 10 min walk
- Cork (ORK)
- 8 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Cork, Ashley Hotel is in the city center and near a train station. Everyman Palace Theatre and Savoy Theatre are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Paul Street and English Market. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Fota Wildlife Park, or check out an event or a game at Pairc Ui Chaoimh. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- St. Patrick's Bridge - 2 min walk
- Cork Opera House - 4 min walk
- Cork City Hall - 10 min walk
- English Market - 10 min walk
- Mercy University Hospital - 14 min walk
- Cork Kent Station - 11 min walk
- Cork (ORK) - 8 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Excellent value. Old property with small, aging, but well maintained rooms. My room had no window. But everything worked, bed was comfortable, water was hot, and I slept well with little distracting noise. Extremely convenient location with free parking lot. For the traveler on a budget who wants convenient location more than spacious and modern facility, this place is ideal.