- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- La Piazzetta
- 13 min walk
- Villa Olmo
- 2 min drive
- Como-Brunate Funicular
- 8 min drive
- Milan (MXP-Malpensa Intl.)
- 42 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Como, Sheraton Lake Como Hotel is in the city center and on a lake. Villa Erba and Volta Temple (Tempio Voltiano) are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit FoxTown Factory Stores and Armani Factory Store. Traveling with kids? Consider Como-Brunate Funicular, or check out an event or a game at Stadio Giuseppe Sinigaglia.
- La Piazzetta - 13 min walk
- Villa Olmo - 2 min drive
- Torre del Comune - 7 min drive
- Piazza Cavour - 7 min drive
- Como-Brunate Funicular - 8 min drive
- Como San Giovanni Station - 5 min drive
- Como Nord Lago Station - 15 min drive
- Milan (MXP-Malpensa Intl.) - 42 min drive
- Gusto – Restaurant with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner daily.
- Kitchen – Pool-view theme restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Kincho – Poolside restaurant with a bar offering barbecue. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Sheraton Lake Como Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
The Sheraton Lake Como is a lovey property located a short ferry ride from Como Center. The rooms are spacious and clean with all amenities. The buffet breakfast had a huge selection including an omelette station, a juicer, various pastries, yogurts and fruit. The pool and outdoor facilities are beautiful. The Sheraton might be inconvenient if you want to be right in the middle of Como but we loved being in a quieter location.