- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The credit card used at check-in for incidentals must be in the name of the primary guest who made the reservation.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Unmarried guests may be restricted from sharing rooms in accordance with local laws. Guests must provide proof of marriage if requested by the property.
- The hotel can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This hotel provides transfers from the cruise terminal, airport, and train station (fees may apply). To make arrangements, contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- Reservations need to be made in advance for massage services and spa treatments. Contact the hotel at the phone number listed on your booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price shown.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed in guestrooms.
- No alcohol is served at Flora Airport Hotel.
Flora Airport Hotel4.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
We really enjoyed our stay in the hotel even though only for a night. We stayed in a tripple occupancy room in ground floor.Rooms are clean & well maintained, Simple elegant electrical fittings. Comfortable mattress , pillows & quilt. Toilets were very clean. Friendly staff, We had only dinner & Buffet was amazing. The hotel arranged drop off in the air port by 6.00 am in the morning. Had a cool & comfortable stay.
I have stayed in this hotel 1 night while iam returning to Manchester..the hotel rooms are clean..but the food was not that great...less items for break fast...the hotel is near the kochi airport only 5min drive..the hotel provided me free drop off to airport which is great..
I was very impressed by all the staff within the hotel specially MR VISHNU who is very friendly and also extremely helpful.he always ensure our stay is smooth.the room was very comfortable in every way. I wil certainly be staying here again..
Would really like the stay at the hotel as I often travel every week to cochine The hotel is really nice specially there staff VISHNU who is not only helpfull’his warm an humble nature makes our stay more comfortable and happy . Great work Guys and Thnks Vishnu For always being there with us from checkin to check out in the hotel and dropping us till the airport
I thoroughly enjoyed my stay with them, staff was amazing and helpful,always rooms were tidy and kept, the food buffet is very nice a good blend of Conti and local cuisine to chose from always ,amazing stay allover and even they are punctual about Thier pick up and drops via hotel car. Vishnu Thier concierge is very knowledgeable about the city and places to visit and we'll versed in the flight times and train times so if Ur looking to travel he's your man.
Areas Of Advantage: 1) The hotel is located adjacent to the COK airport which doesn’t take more than 3-4 minutes to travel to the airport from the airport. 2) Most of The hotel staffs are very humble, warm and welcoming, and do their best to ensure a comfortable stay. 3) The city metro rail service within a stone throwing distance leaves a prolific opportunity for easy travel to the city. 4) The offers open sky pool( guess at the 4th Floor) with 360 degrees of lush green swamp around the property. You may enjoy the Ayurvedic massage at the hotel Spa which credibly exhibits it authenticity. Areas Of Improvement: 1) The quality of the linens I found to be in the washroom needs a quick makeover and so for its cleanliness too. 2) Though the restaurant staffs are seemed to be very hard working, but at times appear to be way to reluctant to attend the guests needs. 3) I found too much of power gradient factors dominating between the restaurant service boys and the managerial supervisors; as I personally experienced that a glass of water may not be offered to someone like me even for chocking by a restaurant management on duty unless he finds a suitable person for the same job delivered.
Best hotel in Kochi. Nearest hotel from airport .We stayed two nights & relaxed. Food also nice with multi cuisine, Wide range of breakfast includes north & south Indian dishes. Staffs are well mannered. Rooms are spacious & top floor rooms are access to terrace garden with floral ambiance. Bathroom & toilets are cleaned & well maintained.
One of the best hotel in Kochi till now. Good connectivity to airport, pick & drop to the airport is easy & fast. Interiors, Food & staff's are good & humble. The pool side is the best view you dan get.
Very happy with the accommodation and used the pool on our last day in India. Booked as early flight the next morning so 5 minute transfer to departures after breakfast. The service was excellent for an airport hotel and food adequate. Need more parasols by the rooftop pool
We stayed one night at this hotel which is on the airport complex. During our stay there was decorating works in the corridor outside our room and this created considerable noise - but did not prevent us sleeping. Our room was clean and comfortable and the rooftop pool was refreshing. Our flight was early and the hotel provided a take away breakfast of fruit and a sandwich. Unfortunately we could not eat the sandwich as the packaging contained a bug! On balance, I would use this hotel again due to its proximity to the airport and overall comfort.
- Free WiFi and wired Internet in rooms
- Free parking
- Onsite dining
Flora Airport Hotel places you 11.5 mi (18.4 km) from Kodanand Elephant Training Centre. This 4-star hotel has 60 guestrooms and offers conveniences like 3 restaurants, a full-service spa, and an outdoor pool. Lulu Mall is 13.7 mi (22 km) from the hotel, which is adjacent to the airport.
Enjoy the garden views at Blue Bell, one of 3 onsite restaurants. Savor a meal from the privacy of your room with 24-hour room service, or get a pick-me-up at the coffee shop/café. Start each morning with buffet breakfast, available for a fee from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
All 60 soundproofed accommodations feature sitting areas. Guests can expect 32-inch LCD TVs with satellite channels, along with free WiFi and wired Internet. Bathrooms offer rainfall showers, designer toiletries, and bathrobes, and pillowtop beds with premium bedding ensure a restful night. Refrigerators, minibars, and coffee makers are also standard.
Flora Airport Hotel features a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a children's pool. You can take advantage of free parking, along with a free airport shuttle (available 24 hours). Multilingual staff at the front desk are standing by 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this spa hotel include a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
82.0% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 696 reviews