- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Miami University
- 3 min drive
- Brookville Lake
- 29 min drive
- Hamilton, OH (HAO-Butler County Regional)
- 38 min drive
- Jungle Jim's International Market
- 41 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Oxford, Budget Inn is in the suburbs. Black Covered Bridge and Pyramid Hill Sculpture Park are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Stricker's Grove and Wake Nation.
- Miami University - 3 min drive
- Brookville Lake - 29 min drive
- Liberty Center - 37 min drive
- Jungle Jim's International Market - 41 min drive
- Tri-County Mall - 47 min drive
- Cincinnati, OH (CVG-Cincinnati - Northern Kentucky Intl.) - 64 min drive
About this property
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The room I initially checked into had a terrible smell, like a combination of wet paint, dirty athletic socks and two weeks of cigarette and cigar smoke combined. I literally choked from it. They switched me to another room which I could at least breathe in. I would avoid this motel at all costs.