- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Chula Vista Nature Center
- 2 min walk
- Chula Vista Municipal Golf Course - Mountain
- 7 min drive
- San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.)
- 12 min drive
- Coronado Municipal Beach
- 13 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Chula Vista, The Rambler Motel is near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Balboa Park and Coronado Beach, while USS Midway Museum and San Diego Air and Space Museum are cultural highlights. Check out an event or a game at Petco Park, and consider making time for San Diego Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the motel's convenience to public transportation: Bayfront - E St. Trolley Station is 5 minutes by foot.
- Chula Vista Nature Center - 2 min walk
- Chula Vista Municipal Golf Course - Mountain - 7 min drive
- Petco Park - 9 min drive
- San Diego Convention Center - 9 min drive
- Coronado Municipal Beach - 13 min drive
- Bayfront - E St. Trolley Station - 5 min walk
- San Diego Santa Fe Depot - 10 min drive
- San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.) - 12 min drive
- Rambler Coffee – Open daily.
- 7 Mile Grill – Sports bar. Open daily.
About this property
The Rambler Motel
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The Rambler was in a convenient location...close to beach, restaurants, shopping, freeway. They offered great extras for their guests...things to make smores out by the fire pit...use of bicycles for riding on the bike path to a nearby park..laundry facility (even though we didn't use it, it's nice to know they have it)...little cafe that offered food. The front desk service was awesome...very welcoming, friendly, and knowledgable of things to do in the area. Needed to have our tv fixed...maintenance came quickly and fixed the problem fast. We went to the next door casino...very pricey at the bar...didn't eat there, but it was nice knowing we had options. We'll be back!!!