- Chula Vista Nature Center
- 2 min walk
- Chula Vista Municipal Golf Course - Mountain
- 7 min drive
- San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.)
- 12 min drive
- Coronado Municipal Beach
- 13 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Chula Vista, The Rambler Motel is near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Balboa Park and Coronado Beach, while USS Midway Museum and San Diego Air and Space Museum are cultural highlights. Check out an event or a game at Petco Park, and consider making time for San Diego Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the motel's convenience to public transportation: Bayfront - E St. Trolley Station is 5 minutes by foot.
- Chula Vista Nature Center - 2 min walk
- Chula Vista Municipal Golf Course - Mountain - 7 min drive
- Petco Park - 9 min drive
- San Diego Convention Center - 9 min drive
- Coronado Municipal Beach - 13 min drive
- Bayfront - E St. Trolley Station - 5 min walk
- San Diego Santa Fe Depot - 10 min drive
- San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.) - 12 min drive
- Rambler Coffee – Open daily.
- 7 Mile Grill – Open daily.
About this property
The Rambler Motel
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
The property is very clean, the staff is friendly and helpful, and the decor is fun. Our main issue was how thin the walls were. We could hear all the street noise, the noise on the sidewalk, and the people arguing next door, i.e. we could hear every word the man was saying.