- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Chicago Theatre
- 1 min walk
- Chicago Riverwalk
- 2 min walk
- House of Blues Chicago
- 6 min walk
- Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.)
- 29 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located near the boardwalk, Virgin Hotels Chicago is in Chicago's The Loop neighborhood, an area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Chicago Riverwalk and Grant Park, while Chicago Theatre and Field Museum of Natural History are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Soldier Field or United Center. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
4.9/5 guest location rating
Guests like it for
- Walkable (1713 reviews)
- Good eats (1198 reviews)
- Safe (1092 reviews)
- Chicago Theatre - 1 min walk
- Chicago Riverwalk - 2 min walk
- House of Blues Chicago - 6 min walk
- Millennium Park - 7 min walk
- Art Institute of Chicago - 11 min walk
- State Station - 2 min walk
- Millennium Station - 4 min walk
- Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.) - 32 min drive
- The Commons Club – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves dinner and light fare daily.
- Two Zero Three – Coffee shop with a bar offering local cuisine. Serves light fare daily.
- Cerise – Rooftop bar offering American cuisine. Serves light fare daily.
About this property
Virgin Hotels Chicago
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort