Located in The Loop, The Blackstone Renaissance Chicago Hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Grant Park and within 15 minutes of other popular attractions like Art Institute of Chicago. This 332-room, 4-star hotel has a restaurant and a bar/lounge, along with a fitness center. Millennium Park and Buckingham Fountain are also within a short walk.
Enjoy a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, or relax with a drink at the bar/lounge. Savor a meal from the privacy of your room with room service, or get a pick-me-up at the coffee shop/café. For your convenience, a continental breakfast is available for a fee.
All of The Blackstone Renaissance Chicago Hotel's 332 rooms are air-conditioned and have an array of amenities, including iPod docks, refrigerators, and coffee makers. Guests can expect WiFi, wired Internet, and flat-screen TVs with cable channels and pay movies. Beds are dressed in premium bedding and bathrooms offer hair dryers and designer toiletries. Free weekday newspapers, safes, and ironing boards are also available.
The Blackstone Renaissance Chicago Hotel offers a fitness center, 9 meeting rooms, and conference space. Valet parking is available for USD 67.00 per night. The front desk is staffed 24 hours a day to help with dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services. Additional amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out.
- Walking distance to Grant Park and Art Institute of Chicago
- Onsite dining
- Fitness center
- WiFi and wired Internet in rooms (fees apply)
The Blackstone Renaissance Chicago Hotel636 S Michigan Ave Chicago IL 60605
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms.
Event facilities measuring 11,396 square feet (1059 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, gift shops/newsstands, and concierge services. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
The Blackstone Renaissance Chicago Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Fitness facilities
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Fireplace in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Concierge services
- Meeting rooms 9
- Number of floors - 23
- Total number of rooms - 332
- Conference space size (meters) - 1059
- Year Built 1910
- Conference space size (feet) - 11,396
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.95 per day ), Wired internet access ( USD 14.95 per day )
Valet parking (surcharge)
The Blackstone Renaissance Chicago Hotel offers 332 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and safes. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include bathrobes, designer toiletries, and hair dryers.
In-room wired and wireless high-speed Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and complimentary weekday newspapers. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free weekday newspaper
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Mercat A La Planxa - This restaurant specializes in Spanish cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
To make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per accommodation, per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 67.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Late check-out fee: USD 250.00
- Blackstone Hotel
- Blackstone Hotel Chicago
- Blackstone Renaissance Hotel Chicago
- Chicago Blackstone Hotel
- Chicago Hotel Renaissance Blackstone
- Chicago Renaissance Blackstone Hotel
- Hotel Blackstone
- Hotel Renaissance Blackstone Chicago
- Renaissance Blackstone Hotel
- Renaissance Hotel Chicago Blackstone
- Blackstone Renaissance Chicago Hotel
- Blackstone Renaissance Hotel
- Blackstone Renaissance Chicago