- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Aldo Castillo Gallery
- 3 min walk
- Project Room
- 3 min walk
- Holy Name Cathedral
- 5 min walk
- Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.)
- 28 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center, Hotel Felix Chicago is in Chicago's River North neighborhood, an area with good shopping. Chicago Theatre and Field Museum of Natural History are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Navy Pier and Lincoln Park Zoo. Check out an event or a game at United Center, and consider making time for John G. Shedd Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Aldo Castillo Gallery - 3 min walk
- Project Room - 3 min walk
- Holy Name Cathedral - 5 min walk
- St. James Cathedral - 6 min walk
- Driehaus Museum - 6 min walk
- Millennium Station - 2 min drive
- Chicago Station (Red Line) - 6 min walk
- Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.) - 28 min drive
- Troquet – Restaurant with a bar offering French cuisine.
- Taketei – Lobby lounge offering sushi.
About this property
Hotel Felix Chicago
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Very nice hotel, staff was very friendly. Rooms were very small and lighting in the rooms was poor.