- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Michigan Avenue
- 3 min walk
- Chicago Riverwalk
- 9 min walk
- Water Tower Place
- 11 min walk
- Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.)
- 30 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Chicago's River North neighborhood, ACME Hotel Company Chicago is in the city center and near the airport. Chicago Theatre and Field Museum of Natural History are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Navy Pier and Lincoln Park Zoo. John G. Shedd Aquarium and Skydeck Ledge are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Michigan Avenue - 3 min walk
- Chicago Riverwalk - 9 min walk
- Chicago Theatre - 11 min walk
- Water Tower Place - 11 min walk
- John Hancock Center - 12 min walk
- Grand Station (Red Line) - 2 min walk
- Millennium Station - 15 min walk
- Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.) - 30 min drive
- The Berkshire Room – Cocktail bar offering fusion cuisine. Serves dinner daily, happy hour available.
- West Town Bakery – Café. Serves breakfast, brunch, and light fare daily.
About this property
ACME Hotel Company Chicago
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Love the location. Friendly staff. I stay at the ACME all the time. During my last visit, the complimentary morning coffee was not brought to my room on-time which was annoying. Rooms will likely need some touch up paint in the next year but overall I love this place. Free parking that comes with the VIP Access is one of the reasons I pick this place.