Book your room at De Naga Hotel Chiang Mai by The Unique Collection
De Naga Hotel Chiang Mai by The Unique Collection places you in Old City, within a leisurely stroll of popular sights such as Chiang Mai City Arts & Cultural Center and Wat Chiang Man. This 4-star hotel has 55 guestrooms and offers conveniences like 2 restaurants, a full-service spa, and an outdoor pool. It's in central Chiang Mai and also a short walk from Tha Phae Gate and Pratat Chedi Luang Temple.
Enjoy dining at one of 2 onsite restaurants including Naga Restaurant, which specializes in international cuisine. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with room service, or entertain your taste buds with a beverage at the bar/lounge or coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfast is offered for a fee each morning from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
De Naga Hotel Chiang Mai by The Unique Collection's 55 air-conditioned rooms provide sofa beds, refrigerators, and minibars. Guests can expect to find free WiFi and 26-inch LCD TVs with satellite channels and DVD players. Bathrooms offer deep soaking tubs, hair dryers, and free toiletries. Espresso makers, free bottled water, and safes are also standard.
Guests staying at De Naga Hotel Chiang Mai by The Unique Collection enjoy access to a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi in public areas. You can take advantage of free parking, along with an airport shuttle (available on request) for THB 250-500 per vehicle one way. The front desk has multilingual staff on hand 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this spa hotel include a business center, a computer station, and laundry facilities.
- Walking distance to Chiang Mai City Arts & Cultural Center and Wat Chiang Man
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- Onsite dining
De Naga Hotel Chiang Mai by The Unique Collection21 Soi 2 Ratchamanka Moon Muang Road Chiang Mai Chiang Mai 50200
De Naga Hotel Chiang Mai by The Unique Collection features a full-service spa and an outdoor pool. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
A business center is on site at this 4-star property. This Art Deco hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
De Naga Hotel Chiang Mai by The Unique Collection has designated areas for smoking.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 55
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- LCD TV
- In-room safe
- DVD player
- Sofa bed
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Espresso maker
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Naga Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Tawa Bistro - This bistro specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Kopi-O - This coffee shop serves light fare only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Ecotours on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Naga Spa. Services include Swedish massages, Thai massages, facials, and body wraps. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a spa tub and a steam room.
Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Swedish massage
- Steam room in spa
- Thai massage
- Detoxification wrap
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Spa tub in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Facial treatments
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is Noon
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No pets or service animals allowed
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 1500.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 750.00 (from 4 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 3400.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 1700.00 (from 4 to 11 years old)
- Gala Dinner on 12 04 per adult: THB 1000.00
- Resort fee
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 400 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 250-500 per vehicle (one way)
- Early check-in fee: THB 1500
- Late check-out fee: THB 1500
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1600 per night
- De Naga Chiang Mai
- De Naga Hotel Chiang Mai
- Naga Chiang Mai
- Naga Hotel Chiang Mai
- Hotel De Naga
- Naga Hotel Chiang Mai Unique Collection
- Naga Hotel Unique Collection
- Naga Chiang Mai Unique Collection
- Naga Unique Collection
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.