- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Escape to the Cotswolds
- 4 min walk
- Cotswold Countryside Collection
- 6 min walk
- Chedworth Roman Villa
- 13 min drive
- Oxford (OXF)
- 33 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Cheltenham, The Wheatsheaf Inn is in the city center. Cheltenham Town Hall and Church of St. Peter and St. Paul are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Cirencester Roman Amphitheatre and Imperial Gardens. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Cheltenham Racecourse or Cirencester Park Polo Club.
- Escape to the Cotswolds - 4 min walk
- Cotswold Countryside Collection - 6 min walk
- Cotswold Motoring Museum - 8 min drive
- The Model Village - 8 min drive
- Chedworth Roman Villa - 13 min drive
- Moreton-In-Marsh Station - 24 min drive
- Coventry (CVT) - 54 min drive
- The Wheatsheaf Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Main Bar – Pub offering local cuisine. Serves light fare.
- Game Bar – Restaurant offering local cuisine. Serves light fare.
About this property
The Wheatsheaf Inn
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Staff & service, room comfort
Lovely pub let down by staff who appeared inexperienced and